Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Serving Size: 18 servings
- 1 bag (32 oz) frozen southern-style diced hash-brown potatoes
- 2 cups shredded Colby, Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 1 container (16 oz) sour cream
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup chopped onion (1/2 medium)
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Step 1: Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Step 2: In large microwavable bowl, microwave potatoes on Defrost 12 to 15 minutes or until thawed, stirring once or twice. Stir in remaining ingredients except parsley; spread in baking dish.
Step 3: Bake 30 to 45 minutes or until browned and bubbly around edges. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Serving Size: 1 Serving (1/2 Cup)